Friday 3 August 2007

Diffusion by Naoji Ishiyama



I thought it might be interesting to look up some of the other artists from the book I am in, called "Printmaking on the Edge"and so I began by looking up the artwork of Naoji Ishiyama who is a Japanese artist now living in Finland.

I don't know why but because of the way the name sounded to me, I though that this printmaker artist was a woman. Probably because of the name Naomi - it sounds kind of similar. Anyway he seems pretty friendly and has been really productive in the sense that he put up a lot of information, on his website about the P.A.T.E. groups' activities, which of course is much appreciated by the rest of us too.

I like this image of his. It's an etching aquatint measuring 16 x 24 cm and was made in 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.