Sunday 19 August 2007

Tagged Part 5 of 8 ; facts(snippets) about me

5.
I am determined to get this "Tagged" assignment soon so here goes with another one.
I was at a private view at the Berkley square gallery in London quite a while back when something peculiar occurred.
Someone who I had been speaking to, who I had never met before that evening (an older guy involved in managing the gallery) said "oh look here's David say hello" ................................................ IT WAS DAVID BOWIE !!!!!
and I did the classic thing whereby you are speechless and can't think of anything significant to say. I think I said something like "oh I am very well thank you". He had those amazing eyes and was probably about 46 or so at the time and he looked "drop dead gorgeous". I was flabbergasted. He excused himself as he waltzed away off then to someone else seeking his attention. I had admired his music and him since my early teens and all I could do was fall to pieces when I met him.................funny how things turn out sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.