Tuesday 11 September 2007

Images to my folio on Artelista



Have you come across a website called Artelista? I can not remember how I did but there is a lot of work on there from artists all over Europe - not sure if there are any Americans on there. If you click on the greenish box/icon located on the top of the right column, it will take you to their front page.
I have just updated my folio on there, well I included this image and a couple of other images from the Aran installation. Its a free website although it's written mainly in Spanish and although there is a button to click on for ENGLISH - it's not always clear to me just what is what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.