Saturday 8 September 2007

Spike Eyed Beasties


Spike Eye Beasties
Originally uploaded by ainesse.
Well well well....I got a bit carried away yesterday because I wanted to look through some earlier documentation jpgs of my artwork on my computer and just kept digging out stuff to upload onto my Flickr album.
I am beginning to think that maybe that should be my main artwork website location because that is where I am mostly based. And of course the fact that there is a direct link between here ie this blog and my Flickr account has a lot to do with it as well.
I had gone into the database on my computer to try to dig out an image of a ceramic plate which I transferred a trace monotype onto.

Amanda Watson Will, recently emailed me asking me about Lazertran and its application to ceramics. I am going to do a separate post about that though and will show the stuff I have done with it, not that it is extensive or that I am any kind of expert - far from it.

Anyway I came across this....................the spike eyed beasties .................. and its an image I made for a French woman who was doing some kind of mail art project on the theme of beasts and animals. So this was my one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.