Saturday 8 September 2007

Tagged Exercise completed -- Hooray !!

It's only become a bit of a project because of my own choice in terms of how I approached it. I have of course read what other people have said in there "Eight facts about me" and these have ranged from
"I have three silver plated clothes brushes which really is a bourgois extravagance" to "I once ate lilac blossoms from my mothers front garden when I was about eight years old"

That last example I am afraid is true, I was going through a phase of eating plants and grass. I think I was OK I didn't get ill. I ate it in a bowl with some sugar and milk as if it were breakfast cereal.

Anyway now comes the fun bit....... well I like this bit........... it's where I have to nominate some people to tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.