Thursday 29 November 2007

Bestiary



Bestiarys and such like....I have always loved this kind of exercise as in making a book of animals or beasts which are a kind of hybrid or crossover between humans animals and say....birds to reptiles etc etc. One of the books I have on my shelves is The Book of Beasts which is written by Anne...............and published by the British Library. I cannot remember where or how I came across Briony Morrow-Cribbs, but I like her approach. Her bird human reminded me of an image I made a couple of years back - I actually recently used it in the Aran installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.