Monday 31 December 2007

You've Been Tagged











Well it's a bit late to be getting this 'task' (as it were) completed, but it was just a matter of getting around to it. I spent ages getting the eight random facts about myself together - typical me - I always do things too thoroughly. I mean I was just the same recently when it came to the matter of getting my Christmas cards written and posted which is why there are still quite a few hanging around !!. What am I like !!!.
Anyway the 8 random facts are located here on the blog somewhere............
Snippet One (part one of 8 facts about me)

Snippet Two; (part 2 of 8 facts about me )

SNIPPET NUMBER THREE
I have just realised that I never did anumber three so here goes one off the cuff -
While I was doing my degree in Fine art at Trent Park (Middlesex University) , I had an amazing dream about one of my fellow students (whose work I admired),Lori Lirossi.

I saw all these paintings that she was going to be doing and they were lovely pieces. I was quite impressed with this experience . I did tell her about this and she was just SOH frustrated that she could not access the images !!
4. Snippet number 4
5. snippet number 5
6. Snippet number 6
7. Snippet number 7
8. Snippet number 8
9.final footnote of the tagged process
HERE ARE THE PEOPLE I AM TAGGING
Alynn Guerra
Mandy Prowse

Leonie Connellan also known as Crumpart


John Hitchcock over at Hybrid Press

Jade Pegler aka Me-Jade


Marion Michell aka Marjojo

Denise at http://lostvoice.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.