Monday 21 September 2009

Cat + detail from collagraph


Seeing that image below was driving me mad  so I just had to post a different image on here.
Also,  I am waiting for (above: detail from Print, featured in earlier post)  my SLR digital camera to recharge so I can finish my 'documentation' of stuff I have been doing of late.
Some of it,  is from before I went into hospital for the neuro surgery - as in the
"Bookmark Project" 
which I had signed up for, ages ago with Sarah Bodmin of the University of Central England.  It's been taking place over the past five or six years and I thought I'd give it a go.  I started playing around with thoughts and ideas about 3 months before the deadline but didnt buckle down to physically getting on with  it until about 6 weeks before it was due.
Then of course I began to realise that it was going to take far more physical effort that I had anticipated.  I thought seriously about it and because I did not know, the extent,  nor the duration,  of the increased pain and incapacity  -  I thought it best to 'resign' from the project.    I hated doing that  = I think it's the first time I have ever had to do it but it seemed best.  It was for an edition of 100 bookmarks.
Here's a link to the final bookmarks  project on the University  of the West of  England's  website
__________________________________________________

As in the water color monotypes - which were the first thing I did following my adventure with the neurosurgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.