Thursday 15 October 2009

Linda Germain The Gelatin Queen !!


Well maybe just a little.  It's not that she wobbles (as far as I know !!!) but just that she has taken the process of Gelatin monoprinting to her heart. 
I look at her blog now and again to see what she has been up to and seeing her video about this process (where you don't need access to an etching press) on You Tube, inspired me to buy a couple of packs of gelatin.   
I will try it out soon.  I thought I might make some interesting ;backgrounds for printmaking.  I rather liked this piece of hers.  Check out her blog.

1 comment:

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.